Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Play Day at Home.

Gabby had a day of play with one of her friends this summer. The mom is now doing photography and has just opened her web sit. These are a couple of the photo's that she took of Gabby. www.Shutterpated.com











I love you little princess! You continue to take my breath away and your are simply gorgeous. May you continue to stay pretty and sweet. Always remember that true beauty comes from within. May you continue to shine your light for Jesus!





2 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh Gabby is absolutely beautiful. Your love for her shines thru in your posts.

Ruth and Brian said...

Hi Jody,
Email me at ruth@thinkfluidly.com and I can give you information about address. We leave Thursday, so if I don't get back to you before then, I'll get to you when we get back.