Saturday, September 27, 2008

Look What Came In The Mail Today!

I ordered these adorable flannel blankets from Cora at Waiting For Little Miss What's Her Name . She has an Etsy shop now to help them raise money for their adoptions. Yes that is a plural there. They are waiting for their little girl from China and they are now doing a concurrent adoption from Burundi. So far no specifics whether it is a boy or a girl. We are just excited for them to start their family!

The blankets are precious! They are so cuddly soft and so cute. I am just thrilled! Thank you Cora for the adorable pillowcase too. I have Gabby's baby pillow that I will use it with.


The sweet Fan Blanket!


Fan Close up.



Zebra Blanket


Close up of the Zebra pattern. It is just so girly fun!



5 comments:

Denise C said...

Oh these are so pretty...and look so very soft! How sweet of you to help out a friend...in the process of TWO adoptions! WOW...what a blessing!
Hugs!
Denise

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

The blankets are adorable!!! I love the prints on both!!! : )

Mom 2 my boys said...

Those are so cute! cant wait to see a little one all wrapped up in one!!!! :)

Kim said...

Very cute..
I have a couple from Cora also...
LOVE THEM..
Have a Great Week..

frogglet said...

I am so glad you like them.
Have a great week!

Take Care, Cora

ps. happy 17!