Friday, September 19, 2008

Finally an Update!


This is the cake that I made him for his birthday. I am not showing a close up as the writing is awful! Unlike my dear friend's cake which turned out so cute. Oh well. We all have talents in different area's.
Brent had a great birthday! I surprised him with a 42" HDTV! Boy was he excited. He got it set up and in time to watch the Seahawks loose!! Bummer. The game was so close too!

We got our I600 update sent off to CSIS office. Our home study update is to follow soon. Our I171 expires Sept. 21st. AAO was happy to see we had not dropped the ball. I am glad too!

I have been working on fall decorating projects here at home. I will be posting pictures on my other blog Jody's Cottage.

3 comments:

Mom 2 my boys said...

I think your cake is cute!!! So glad to hear you got your update sent in! Yea!

What a fun gift for Brent...I better not let Michael know ;)

Erin

redmaryjanes said...

I think that your cake looks great! I hope your husband had a wonderful birthday : )

Denise C said...

Oh what a precious picture!!! And...the cake looks yummy!!! Glad you had such a great day!
Sweet Blessings!!!
Denise