Thursday, September 11, 2008

May We Always Remember 9/11/2001

Oh what a horrible day 7 years ago was. I was home from work that day as hubby's BD is the 12th and I was planning his party. I was on my way out the door to the gym and then going to run errands. I was watching the local morning news. Literally the world stopped as we watched the planes fly into the Towers, Pentagon, and in PA. I will never forget the sad images of people jumping from the buildings, the words of the husband to his wife from his cell phone and all the after math of people trying to help everyone. I prayed and hoped that my sister in law was okay and her boyfriend. We heard from her with in 3 hours. We did not hear from him for 8 hours.
His building was across the street from the Twin Towers.

I am so Thankful for our freedom! We are a strong country and we are recovering.
WE WILL NEVER FORGET......




The sun will rise tomorrow.







1 comment:

Lorrene said...

That was a horrible day. I was glued to TV and I also was watching when the second plane flew into the building. Up until then I just thought it was a horrible accident.