Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Your the Best Mommy

Tonight I made pasta with marinara sauce for the family. After Gabby finished eating she told me "Your the best mommy." "I love you so much." It was just so cute and special to hear from her. She has really changed and is expressing herself so much more. All that therapy is really paying off. I still have high hopes for my special girl. She can be so gentle and such a loving girl.
I pray that God will continue to be so very important in her life. She truly loves him and wants to learn more about him. She loves to go to Sabbath school and Church. I give everything to him. He will provide what she needs.

Our DD#2 we continue to pray for you. You are so loved even now. May God keep you safe and healthy until we come to bring you home.




No comments: