Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Its Official

The CCAA has gotten through 4 days of referrals( through November 25,2005) in one month. It has taken them 4 months to get this far in the Nov. LID's 2005. This is devastating news... At this rate we will not see our child until 2010. I am incredibly saddened by this news. On a happier note they have reviewed through July DTC's 2006 . Rumors of them already asking questions on the August DTC's 2006. We keep on hoping that things will speed up and so far no signs of this happening.

On a good note Gabby went back to school today. She looked adorable in her red pants and jacket with a cute t shirt from Gymboree that said SS Cutie Pie on it. Apparently she had a great day. She told me all of her classmates names and her teachers name. After she left this morning I accomplished a lot of errands. I actually picked out and bought my fabric for the 100 Good Wishes squares. Now I have to cut it out and start thinking of the wish that I want to send to everyone in our April 2007 DTC group and the May 2007 DTC group that joined our quilt exchange.

I pray that God will give us peace and guide us during this waiting period.
Jody

No comments: