Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Birthday dear hubby!

Well, the day has arrived when dear hubby is half a century old!! I still can't believe it. It seems just like yesterday we were in our thirties. We went out to Macaroni Grill to celebrate with Gabby. They have yummy food and we ended up bringing half of it home! Gabby of course had to call Daddy at work this morning to sing him Happy Birthday before she left for school on the bus. My present to him was a family membership to the YMCA. Decided we needed to be working out if we are going to keep up with a 2-3 year old toddler in a few years. He loved it and thought it was a great idea. YAHOO. I can't wait to go swimming and get set up with a program with the personal trainer.

We were wondering tonight how many more birthdays will pass before we have our precious #2 daughter. I refer to her as #2 because we have not picked out a name for her yet. We will probably have to see her first before we will make a decision.

Our replacement hall tree with bench came today. I can't wait to see if this one will work and not have all the manufacturing problems that the first one did. The first one was white with maple and this one is distressed black. I decided to change colors as I am liking black more and more.
Kinda odd for a girl like me who is definitely into decorating more on the shabby chic end of things.

Okay, I've got to figure out how to add things to my blog. I visit other sites and see how cute they are like Waiting for Lauren, Seventh Diamond, Waiting for Sophie and they are so pretty and individualized. Help anyone out there know what to do?

J




No comments: