Monday, August 22, 2011

The Red Boots

Look what I found in one of our bins? Princesses cute little Lands End boots from when she was 3. I bought them for her before we moved up here to the Seattle area.
Little Emperor loves them and they are so stink'in cute on him.



California summer 2011 091


California summer 2011 091

California summer 2011 091

It makes me happy to recycle items from one child to the next. I gave up on trying to sell all of her items and just donated everything. For one week everyday I was running to the Goodwill with a trunk full of things. I found for me it was so cleansing and freeing to see the items go and knowing they would be loved by people that really need them.

My goal is to get my car into our 2 car garage. Hubby's fits it is just my car needs to also. I dislike going out in the morning and scrapping off the ice and snow when we get it here. I am in a clean out and organize mode. It feels great!!

When the summer weather is gloomy this is what you do PURGE!!!


Okay I need to cut down the size of my pictures. They are getting cut off. I think I might have to have a revamping of my blog to fix this. I love the bigger pictures!

2 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Very cute!

You have a few options on your blog if you are looking for some advice. If you like this design then we can widen the whole thing and apply the new width to the post column. This would allow wider pics to be posted. You could also get the photo in the header updated. This is probably the easiest option.

OR

You could go with a new design all together which would be wider.

No pressure! I have to do option 1, but you can go to anyone for option 2!!

Kayce said...

Love the boots! Jenny wears boots alllllll the time and her little feet don't even fit in them anymore! I'm not looking forward to the day I have to hide them away and tell her they are gone....she would wear them into her 2nd year in college I'm sure! :) Can't wait to see what you do with the blog!