Friday, February 26, 2010

Okay How Do You Plan......

How does one plan for weather in China?Hubby looked up the weather in Changsha. 86 one day and the next 53. I guess we will just take things we can layer.
Yesterday was fabulous for Princess and I . We had the best time and she was thoroughly spoiled! We have never been to Build A Bear before. I had inquired for parties but we never did it. So we go in and I was expecting her to pick a fuzzy cute little animal something girly girl.
This is what she picked out!




Don't you love it.!! She still had to have some cute clothes for her. Her name is Sarah.

My BFF and her mother gave me this adorable outfit! I just love it and can't wait to see Jon Jon in it!!



Thank you so much both of you !! He will just be so handsome in this. the sleeves on the shirt have flames on them!

4 comments:

frogglet said...

you don't plan you just go and bring home that precious boy. Thinking of you!!

Love Princess's choice. so fun and so happy to hear you had a special day

Kayce said...

Sarah is adorable! I think you're on your way my friend. You're in my prayers and I can't wait until you are holding that boy in your arms!!

Mom 2 my boys said...

have been thinking about you since you left. So looking forward to getting your e mail to post here......with pics of you and your sweet boy! I am so happy for you! We are getting Princess tonight and I can only imagine how excited they will be to have their own sleepover. I may even be in there with them, oh my! :)

Amy said...

Jody!

Just stopping by to wish you safe travels! You must be pinching yourself that you are actually on your way to your precious baby boy!

Please keep us posted with LOTS of pictures. I can't wait to see Jon Jon in his mama and daddy's arms!

With Love and Prayers for you in and Jon Jon and Daddy in China and Gabby here at home...
Amy