Thursday, January 21, 2010

Consulate Appointment Is Official!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I am like floating on clouds right now!! We have our official Consulate Appt date which is Monday March 8th!! I just can't believe this is all happening after all these years of waiting and thinking maybe we weren't suppose to adopt again..... Maybe God was not leading us down this path. In my heart of hearts I could not let go of the little voice telling me to have faith and believe in me. God does everything in his time and there is a reason why. We may not know why until we are gone from this earth and meet him in Heaven. I just praise him for giving us our son that we may now be a family of 4 after March 1st. Such an amazing gift and so worth the wait.

Thank you dear friends for all of the sweet comments!! You all mean so much to me and have made waiting so much more fun! I continue to pray for you that are waiting that your time will be soon!

Much Love,

6 comments:

Allison said...

Yahoo!! We are hoping to get a CA around that day too. Maybe we'll meet up in GZ!

frogglet said...

yea! things are really moving along.

Kim said...

Congratulations..
glad things are falling into place..

TanyaLea said...

PTL!! So happy for you. How wonderful to have your 'official' dates! :) God is GOOD! <><

Kayce said...

God is good! I'm so, so happy! I'd love to give you a hug when you're in SF...I'll email you! HUGS!!!!!!!

Allison said...

Just got news that our CA is March 9th so we'll be in GZ with you!!