Friday, November 13, 2009

Hat and Ornament Swap!! Join in the fun...





Hello,

I decided that it would be nice to do a hat and ornament swap. I chose hats as you can be gender specific. Since we are going to have little emperor we can no longer do bow swaps. Gabby has so many bows and is deciding that it is okay not to wear them all the time. There are caps, winter hats, bonnets,skull caps, dress up hats etc. Have fun with this! Since it is close to Christmas I thought we could get an ornament for the Christmas tree for the child's collection. It could be a theme, from where you live, handmade etc.


So, if you would like to join in the fun let me know. Email me your name and address,which gender it is for boy or girl, if you want to swap with 2 people or 1 person.
I will give everyone until Nov. 19th to sign up. That is one week from today. Then I will match you accordingly and send your information to your swap partner (s) and vice versa.

I have been looking on Gap Kids ,Target,Children's Place, Gymboree and some other different etsy sites. There are some adorable hats out there! Let your friends know we are doing this so we can have a great swap! I tried to do a polyvore set for this but couldn't get my pictures in the set. So, will try again later.

Email me at jodyscottage@netscape.net Info needed is 1 or 2 person swap, boy or girl,size, and address.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I would be interested, just let me know....

Kim said...

I would love to join.. I will do hat swap (mine will need to be GIRLY) and ornament with 1 person...
Thank you ...
LOVE swaps..

frogglet said...

Love it, I am so excited for this, I will spread the word and blog about it this weekend!