Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Don't Forget The Hat & Ornament Swap Sign Up



The Hat and Ornament swap sign up ends tomorrow evening. You can join in the fun! You chose the gender and how many you would like to swap with 1 or 2. You purchase a hat and ornament and send it to your swap partner or partners. I will be matching you with your partner or partners. I need you to email me you address so I can forward that information to your swap partner or partners. I am hoping everyone can get them in the mail by Dec. 10th. Lets have fun and get in the spirit. Don't forget to tell me how many partners 1/2 what gender boy/girl and age of the child.

Leave a comment and email me your information jodyscottage@netscape.net

I can't wait to see little emperor in his new hats!!

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

I am so lame; just found out about this! Hope you have some fun!!

Alyzabeth's Mommy