Friday, January 30, 2009

It has been 21 months since LID!!



Another month has pasted and we are just 2 days closer to our LID. We still have 423 days until April 30,2007 LID. It is hard to stay positive about this whole experience. We continue on our paper work for Foster Adoption. Which ever comes first! Life is full and busy! I have dreams about another child that will fill our hearts. I can't wait to hold that child and fill its heart with love, joy and laughter....

10 Things I have to be grateful for...

my daughter and her love for life

my dear husband and his love to create

my dear friend who is my confidant and rock when I question everything

Starbucks coffee

fresh berries

a smile from a stranger

morning dew on a spiders web

steel cut oatmeal

blogs!

the words "I love you" never get old!


GRATITUDE is the key to happiness.~~ C.S. Lewis

6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 21 months..
We are getting there..
Thank you for the cherry bow and the bear..it is ADORABLE..
Have a great weekend..

frogglet said...

Happy 21! I agree it is so tough to stay positive I thought this journey would be coming to an end about now and as it is we may be half way there. But I know we have children out there. I don't know if they are in China, the US or Africa, but I hope we find a way to bring them home soon.
Take Care,
Cora

frogglet said...

Happy 21! I agree it is so tough to stay positive I thought this journey would be coming to an end about now and as it is we may be half way there. But I know we have children out there. I don't know if they are in China, the US or Africa, but I hope we find a way to bring them home soon.
Take Care,
Cora

redmaryjanes said...

Congrats, you are getting closer every month! You have a great outlook :)

Mom 2 my boys said...

i love you! your attitude is what makes you the most wonderful woman. thanks for being my BFF! i count YOU as what i am grateful for!




:)

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy LID Anniversary!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for 4.5 Months!