Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mommy No Nap..... I'm Not Sleepy!!!

I bet you know where I am going with this title. Or maybe not....
Today as usual Emperor and I headed into my bedroom to snuggle and read books for quiet time /nap time. We read 4 books today and then tried to lay there quietly to fall asleep. Will this little monkey was just all over the place squirmy wormy, somersaults etc. I tried the shhh.... and fingers to my lips(Which now he does back to me) LOL!!! After 45 minutes I gave up and we got up. Emperor proceeded to go to the playroom and work on his computer and I was in my office working. Princess was in her room napping. Well, after about 1/2hr. I noticed how quiet the house was. I no longer heard the computer or his sweet little voice talking back to it. I thought I had better go find out what he is up to.

This is what I found!!!!!!!

I am taking this picture looking down my stairs near my office. I could not believe it! HE fell asleep on the stairs!!


Looking up the stairs! OMW I just could not believe it. I have to admit I was kinda freaking out that he could have rolled.



Little monkey. I gentle stepped around him and scooped him up. He stayed asleep for another hour on my bed.

When he woke up I gently reminded him that it wasn't safe to fall asleep on the stairs. I hope from now on this doesn't happen!!!

4 comments:

frogglet said...

too cute!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Oh that is too funny!

Joy Graham said...

You just made me LOL!!! THE STAIRS? Hi, I am Joy, nice to meet you. I love your blog! Who's cat is on the side bar to the left? How much does it weigh??? -Joy

sweet momma luv u said...

Hi Joy!

Welcome. Yes this is our cat Sasha. I have no idea how much she weighs. Our scale is broken right now. It is not the most flattering picture of her..... but she loves to lay on her back. She also likes her tummy to be rubbed.
She is a very unique cat. She loves to talk to us and will come when you call her.

We love her to death. We got her a the shelter. She and I found each other... she reached out to touch me as I walked by. I stopped and played with her and she started purring. I knew at that instant she was our cat.

Jody