Saturday, September 10, 2011

1st Day Of Preschool!

Thursday was Emperor's first day at preschool. He was so excited to go he woke me up at 6. Thank goodness I was able to re direct him to the playroom. Princess was still sick so she had to come in the car. He loves to pose for the camera and say "cheese". I need to think of another word though so we don't get those cheesy faces too!! He picked out his clothes and got dressed. Ate a great breakfast and then was ready to go.


Sept. 2011 024
He so needs a trim!! It is so hard to know what to do with his hair.
I am trying to use gel to train his hair to the side but he hates it! What else can I do? Calling all Mom's of boys I need some input please.... Girls are easy . You just put a clip in it.




Sept. 2011 026
He had to show you his Elmo back pack. Don't tell him but I ordered a new one for him from Here.

Sept. 2011 028
Oh my he is growing up and looking so much older. It is amazing what a year will do. He still is a little squirt though as these are either 24 mos or 2T.

Sept. 2011 030



Sept. 2011 032
Immediately ran to play. He did hang up his back pack and jacket first though.


Sept. 2011 033
One of his new friends! He was too interested in counting the money to look at me. LOL so typical of him!!

Day 8 on the challenge.......




It was easy! With Princess still sick I just drove to/from Preschool.

Breakfast Waffles with peanut butter & a sprinkle of chocolate chips, banana's
Lunch Toasted Bagels with cream cheese and turkey slice on top, grapes
Dinner Steak with an Roasted Apple Marinade served over a bed of wild rice.
The rice and marinade have been hanging out in my pantry for years!!!
Roasted zucchini and crook neck squash, green salad and a bowl of blueberries.


Yesterday Day 9 ........

Yes, Princess was still home. I was fit to be tied...... I made sure that hubby went to Costco on the way home for the milk and eggs. Even though I needed to get out I just knew I could not. You see when I am upset or bored what do I do? I go shopping. It has always been a therapy for me. I was so afraid that I would break the commitment that I made to follow the challenge I sent him instead. I know myself. I can find anything to by at Costco that is not a necessity.

Breakfast French Toast and banana's
Lunch Ramen noodles with pea's, Hummus with baby carrots and string cheese
Dinner Split pea soup, grill cheese sandwiches and smoothies

So, after dinner I went on a long walk around the neighborhood. I still got to escape but in a healthy way.

2 comments:

Kayce said...

I am coming over for breakfast every day!! I can barely get cereal in the bowl for my two and Jenny just doesn't do much for breakfast...waffles with choco chips! YUMMM!!!

I'm so glad JonJon had a great time at preschool...he looks so dang proud! :)

Give your princess a hug to get better soon. Love to you all!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

In China they say eggplant instead of cheese. The word is chitzya (phonetically something like that!)

Very cute! Looks like he had a great day!