Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Adoption Emergency Funds Needed By A Family

This was on our Loving Chinese Children and Waiting SN Children China yahoo groups this morning. If you can help this family out bless you!! I went to their blogspot and donated on Chip in.

I do not know this family personally but I wanted to let you all know
about them. They are an adoptive family in need. Due to circumstances
beyond their control they find themselves leaving on Friday to adopt
their son, without even enough money to pay their hotel. I know money
is tight for all of us. Most of us are in the midst of our own
adoptions as well. But if we could all give $5 or $10 they would have
what they need in no time at all. I believe with all my heart that if
we give to those in need, even if it is only a little, we will also be
blessed in our time of need.

Bringing Home Cooper Go here to Chip in!
To give away money is an easy matter and in any man’s power. But to decide to whom to give it, and how large, and when, and for what purpose and how, is neither in any man’s power nor an easy matter…
- Aristotle



Cooper waiting for his family. He has a pacemaker!


WE HAVE CONFIRMED LOI!!!! Yippee! It was sent electronically Thursday Oct. 22nd, 2009 AAO just let me know.

1 comment:

frogglet said...

I sure hope Cooper is home quickly what a cutie.
Congrats on your LOI, I hope your approval comes soon after!!