Monday, October 6, 2008

Cybershower from DTC April 2007

I was involved in a Cybershower with our DTC group Cherry Blossom's April 2007. My cybershower pal Joanne sent a wonderful package filled with adorable gifts for our little one. Here are some pictures of the items.


All the wonderful gifts!


The very soft cuddly bee and first photo book for baby.


Adorable hair ties!


She will love washing with this duck mitt.


Great bath time toy. I love FP Little People!


Fun stacking toys.


The just to cute Cherries 2 piece suit! Can't wait to see her in this.

Thank you again Joanne. Just love everything!

3 comments:

Denise C said...

Oh what fabulous goodies!!! What a blessing!!!
Hugs!!!
Denise

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Oh how cute!!! How fun to have a cyber shower : )

Jewels of My Heart said...

How fun Jody! Good for you.... such darling little treasures.
Did you get the dress? I am so sorry it took so long to mail out.
Hope you like it my friend.
God Bless You and can't wait to see your little sweeting in her cherry bikini!
God Bless You,
Daleea